Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Nothing new to report. The Panthers are doing well and have one more regain game against Snow Canyon.

Brooklyn performed in the Desert Hills High football game half time(Crazy I Know) with the cheer leading clinic and called to let me know that she was the best one out there. She attended the game with the Peterson's so that I could watch PV beat Dixie.

I have been walking every morning at 6 with a neighbor (Holly Hansen) I hope the cold weather doesn't keep me in bed!!! which isn't hard to do.

Bladen is getting strait "A" except math. Those darn tests

Kaden on the other hand still doesn't get the whole study thing! This kid

Ray is driving me crazy as usual. He is never home, always late and still doesn't know where the dish washer or the laundry basket is. Please tell me I will have a full time maid in heaven!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I pray for the same thing every night. Just remember to be thankful that Ray does come home sometimes, even if it is only to sleep. I only see Tyler every 2-3 weeks.

Powered By Blogger
style type="text/css"> body {background-image: url("http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o401/Thecutestblogontheblock/HalloweenNightcopy.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Followers

About Me

Things that bring me joy are; Lake Powell,traveling with my family (when we have the money and the time),visiting with friends and neighbors,a long hard day of physical labor, curling up with a good book or movie on a rainy day with cookies baking in the oven, sleeping in freshly washed sheets, hanging out in my PJ's all day. My frustrations in this life are;a dirty house, small budget, and not having a personal chief or cleaning lady (see small budget).