Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Already

Well not much is happening at the Hosner house. Football is over with a disapointing loss to Cottonwood, Thanksgiving was gone in a flash, and we are now moving on to Christmas. I saw a framed picture that stated "Simplify Christmas and Celebrate Christ" It summed up my feelings about this year. With the crazy economy I have really taken a deeper look at all of my blessings: family, friends, education, prayer, scripture, health, Ray, my amazing children and the list could go on and on.
Ray: Is working hard at school and the trailer store. He is also thinking about starting a 5 month quarterback camp for all the parents who have asked him to help their future quarterbacks.
Kaden: Had a great football season. He didn't get as many passes as he would have liked but he learned a lot, made some amazing blocks, and is excited for next year. He will be starting city league basketball and is plugging along in school with me nagging right behind him. He hopes to get a job and a car soon. He is a great big brother and I am so proud of him everytime I watch him bless the sacrement. I can't belive he will be a senior next year and ready to prepare for a mission. (I can't be that old)
Bladen: Is also starting city league basketball and had "A's" in every class but math. He is never home, never clean, never matches, but always sweet The same old Bladen!!!
Brooklyn: Is learning to write and writes us the nicest letters. She wrote a letter to Bladen that said, "I love you so much but sometimes you forgets you loves me." How sad is that? I hope that made Bladen stop and think about how he treats his sister. Brooklyn is also taking dancing and you can find a dance resital going at our house almost every night of the week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cary, cute background. I agree with your sentiments about the season. We have done the same thing. Maybe we all needed this economic crisis to bring us back to earth and remind us what is important. I love your whole family and am glad we got to know you better here in the first ward. Don't forget us!

Shondell said...

Cary, Missed you over Christmas and can't wait to see you soon! We better find any old reason to caught up! Love you guys!

Shondell said...

Hey lady, are you ever going to blog again? Maybe when schools out? Hope to see you this summer! :)

Powered By Blogger
style type="text/css"> body {background-image: url("http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o401/Thecutestblogontheblock/HalloweenNightcopy.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Followers

About Me

Things that bring me joy are; Lake Powell,traveling with my family (when we have the money and the time),visiting with friends and neighbors,a long hard day of physical labor, curling up with a good book or movie on a rainy day with cookies baking in the oven, sleeping in freshly washed sheets, hanging out in my PJ's all day. My frustrations in this life are;a dirty house, small budget, and not having a personal chief or cleaning lady (see small budget).